TONY VERDI, ASSOCIATE BROKER ABR,SRES,PSA Trusted advisor with extensive local market insight in East Greenwich and surroundings areas. Representing buyers, sellers and investors for #1 CB office in Rhode Island with over $100M sales volume. Recipient of the 2017 Gold Circle of Sales Excellence Award by Greater Providence Board of Realtors.® Accredited by the Better Business Bureau View Tony's A+ BBB Rating and Reviews
MY GREATEST VALUE TO YOU...SAVINGS & PROTECTION
The process of buying and selling a home is complex, legally binding and includes many moving parts and players. With me on your side, I will negotiate the best price, terms and conditions--saving you thousands of dollars. Second, I personally manage the transaction seamlessly from beginning to end, ensuring you meet deadlines and understand all the legal and financial contracts and documents you will be signing. I will communicate with you often and I'm available at a moment's notice. Whether you're a first-time home buyer/seller or a seasoned real estate investor, I never stop raising the bar as an ethical professional who serves, protects and advocates for you.
WHY I DO WHAT I DO, EVERY DAY...
I'm a proud father of 5 children and I know how meaningful and fulfilling it is to own a home. That's why I devote myself as a full-time Broker-Associate to helping people achieve their real estate dreams.
I grew up in East Greenwich, RI and started in sales at the age of 14, helping my dad (Tony, Sr.) in the family business, Coastal Food Service, Inc. After graduating from Boston University in 1992, I worked with my father for 12 years as controller/business manager. Then, in 2004 I branched off to own and operate Thorpes and Verdi (originally called Thorpes The Place For Gifts) in East Greenwich. My experience as a business owner for over 25 years--mastering skills in communication, negotiating and marketing--prepared me to achieve the most personal satisfaction and success in my career as a Realtor®.
COMMUNITY GIVING, AWARDS, ASSOCIATIONS & DESIGNATIONS...
• In 2018, I will donate a portion of my net commission from each transaction to The Tomorrow Fund for children with cancer at the Hasbro Children's Hospital in Providence. Your trust in me provides a brighter tomorrow for children with cancer and their families. www.tomorrowfund.org
• 2017 Providence Journal Readers" Choice Award - Best Real Estate Firm
• 2017 Gold Circle of Sales Excellence Award-Greater Prov Board of Realtors®
• Member: National Association of Realtors®, RI Association of Realtors® and Greater Providence Board of Realtors®. Zillow Premier 5-Star Agent. BBB Accredited Business.
• Professionals Designations: ABR, Accredited Buyer Representative. SRES, Seniors Real Estate Specialist. PSA, Pricing Strategy Advisor.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING MATTERS TO ME...
Honestly, my business is referral based and my success relies on the positive experiences and genuine relationships I nurture with clients. I take great pride in receiving and sharing client testimonials at www.zillow.com and www.bbb.org
Call me today to begin the conversation about your real estate goals. You can reach me at 401-225-7800 or email@example.com